Connor: I plan to convert the imagery which I used in my mini-memoir in to strong visuals. I have pictures from my time in Costa Rica which I will use along with the written visuals. I may consider putting my presentation in to a Prezi format, which would allow me to organize my thoughts in any way that I want to. If possible I would like to add a few stories about my time in Costa Rica which would further reinforce the ideas which I spoke about in my written mini-memoir.
Taylor: Plans to use a flowchart to depict the steps he took to achieve success. He will use color-coded elements to depict possible and untaken steps as well as their theoretical outcomes. Also, he will make a poster with the background being scenic images in order to help provide a setting for his story.
Jarrod: Jarrod plans to create a narrated story using sound, the content of his memoir, and pictures. He plans to enhance the meaning of his story through these means. Because his story directly relates to a national identity, he would like to express what it means to represent America and how he now realizes the importance of representing yourself and your country well. He hopes to leave participants with motivation to do the same.
Bryan: Bryan plans to use personal pictures to describe his soccer trip. He wants to show that hard work is very important and that people need to seize the opportunities which are presented to them. He may also create a web page to represent his trip and use visuals from his website to supplement his oral presentation.
Overall as a group we have many different ideas on how to mold our written mini-memoirs in to strong presentations. We will expand outwards from the written modality in order to include all aspects of the WOVEN technique. Things which will be added subconsciously by each of us include small but important details such as tone of voice, inflection, and non-verbal gestures. Between these crucial details and the other strong forms of communication which we plan to employ it is hoped that our presentations will have a noticeable effect on our audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.